Size from 80m² to 180m²
Vacant Land (1)
Size from 165m² to 450m²
2 Bedroom Townhouse in Mall Mews, Worcester
PLOTS FOR SALE FROM R252 000 (Optional Plot & Plan)
Situated in Worcester
Walking distance to Worcester Mall Shopping Centre
Erf 23417 (37) Mall Mews - R890 000
Erf 23418 (36) Mall Mews - R890 000
- Spacious & Modern Townhouse in security complex - Safe family living.
- This townhouse is situated in the Mall Mews security fenced development in Worcester.
- The development is near the Mountain Mill Mall and has easy access to all major routes.
- The house compliments the Cape Vernacular style with its modern look and open plan living.
- A open plan living room with modern kitchen that is equipped with build in stove.
- The 2 bedrooms have built in cupboards and are complemented with one modern bathroom,
- the hot water never run out with a gas geyser and it saves on your electricity bill.
- The car port is equipped with an garage door to ensure safe parking.
- The house is fully fenced.
Hospital Hill, Worcester
Worcester is the capital of the Breede River Valley, a fertile inland area referred to locally as “over the mountains”. This valley stretches from Gouda in the west and McGregor in the south, to Montagu in the east and the Karoo in the north. The Breede River Valley is the largest fruit and wine producing area in the Western Cape and is the leading race-horse breeding area in the country. This semi-arid...
Get Email Alerts
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Residential Estates in Hospital Hill, Worcester.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Realtors International website is accurate and up to date, Realtors International makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Click & Drag